Friday, July 7, 2017

Pocket Life Challenge Friday with Diane

Hi guys! We're switching things up a bit and each Friday we'll be hosting a Pocket Life Challenge instead of a sketch!


My challenge for you this week is: Use as much of that yummy kit packaging in your pocket page as you can!

The Citrus Twist kits are always packaged so beautifully so I took advantage of that packaging this week and created not only a title card, but a shaker pocket as well – using some of the tiny die cut pieces from the pack.

My title card used the backing card from The Narrative stamp set as well as one of the cute little glassine bags that hold embellishments.


I created a shaker card using the clear bag that holds the 3x4 cards, by simply trimming it down, filling it with die-cuts and then stitching around the edges. This way, I don't have to fuse a pocket shut and I can pull out the "card" and shake it about as much as I want!


Here is the process video if you are interested in how this page came together... 

No comments:

Post a Comment