Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I Need a Moment, Traveler's Notebook with Wendy

Happy Wednesday friends!

Wendy here to share up some Traveler's Notebook (TN) love for you today!


Since I've started using a TN (TNs as abbreviated and termed by many using these oblong and mini books of delight), I'm enjoying the process for the quick capture of memories.  These little snippets of life bring me joy!


Probably unknown to many around here, I used to make a LOT of mini books, a LOT!  Dating myself  around the scrapbooking world but you might remember the paper magazine, Scrapbook Trends?  Well, I used to have a lot of my mini books published in their special mini album edition as well as the monthly/bi-monthly issues.  Scrapbooking in a mini size just brings that sweet feeling of looking at a "smaller canvas" with less stress than to fill a 12x12.  Also, the TN option is a great idea if you are limited on time to scrapbook.  In a TN, you can feel a big accomplishment in capturing a less involved  ("less is more") version of documenting memories to paper.  Oh, and the key word and purpose "traveler's" notebook. Hence, on-the-go memory keeping with a few supplies.  YAS!!


I chose to use elements from the new July kits along with the June 2017 monthly stamp, "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly".  This set is still available over in the CTK shop. So, get it while it last!


I believe we can all agree that not everyday is rosy and fields of daffodils, right?!

Here are a couple of more snapshots from my TN layout....



Supplies list:

June 2017, 4x6 Life Stamp Set
July 2017 "#rightnow" Scrapbook Kit
July 2017 "#rightnow" Pocket Life Kit

Hope you enjoyed my project share!

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment