Saturday, July 22, 2017

3 To Inspire with Veera

Time for another 3 To Inspire challenge! It's Veera here today to share this weeks' prompts with you.

Here are my prompts:
  1. Use twine
  2. Document something about your home
  3. Use limited color scheme

I had so much fun with these prompts! For the first one, I wrapped the twine around the whole layout. As my layouts are normally fairly flat, I love how twine can bring another textural element to the layout. 


The second prompt is to document something about your home. I wanted to scrap this picture of a shoe cabinet with flower vase that is on our foyer. Truth is, I'm terrible with flowers and I can't keep them alive. Fake flowers to the rescue and the place look pretty.


The third and final prompt is to use limited color scheme. In this layout I used mainly mint and gold in addition to the white background. I think limited color scheme can help to create simple and cohesive look to the layout.



Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout inspired by these prompts, upload it to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery with the challenge date (07/22) in the title.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment