Thursday, March 2, 2017

Kit Love - March edition

Hello hello!

It's Mira Jurecka here and today I'd like to share my Pocket Life Kits LOOOOVE with You! First thing that is always surprising to me: how Citrus Twist Kits can be better and better each month, since they were already perfect and filled with brilliant stuff when I got them for the first time!? I always open this happy box with enthusiasm and I was never ever dissapointed! Product choices are just awesome, and the kits are always packed with so many stuff! I don't know how this is possible! 

This month I opened my box in the car, in the middle of giant traffic jam and they just made this horrible experience magical! I couldn't stop oh-ing and ah-ing :) March Pocket Life Kit is so fresh and yummy! I started playing with it right after I came back home!

First, I unpacked absolutely everything what was inside and when I was admiring it again and again I took a few pictures so You could take a look too:


In the kit You will find unbelievably gorgeous set of exclusive cards - I love their mostly bright tones, which will suit the overall style of my album. I am sure You'll love them too!


6x6 paper pad is another great choice here! Colors and patterns couldn't be more inspiring!


There is this set of gold stickers with words and phrases. I don't know about You, but gold is my very best color and I will never get bored with it.



Then there are plenty of paper bits from Pinkfresh Studio and their colors happily scream good news: SPRING and SUMMER are coming!


There are also absolutely adorable and one-of -a-kind exclusive CTK wood chips (this "Fun" circle is my favorite!)


Plenty of labels with- and without words are ready to jump into Your albums! They can be cut out from the free paper sheet of labels or chosen from Crate Paper stickers set!



And as always in the kit You will also find super stylish set of exclusive Citrus Twist Kits stamps!


Are You ready for Your packages to come? Make sure to print some pictures in advance, so You could work with these beauties right after they hit Your doorstep!



To sum up my love for CTK kits - here's a little inspiration for You that I created using only the March Pocket Life Kit:


And a few more details:




Thanks for stopping by! I hope I managed to pass some Kit Love to You Folks today!
Have a great month of memory keeping!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment