Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Sketch


Hello, I am excited to be back to share my second creation using the December "Kinsley" Scrapbook Kit. Today I am sharing a 12x12 layout based on this week's new sketch. Now I have to say I did struggle as I don’t use sketches often, but I made it work even though I didn’t have 2 photos like the sketch calls for.





Here is my creation. Since I didn’t have two photos I decided to use a piece of the patterned paper instead. I also changed the little element that was behind the photos at the bottom to a triangle. 


I choose my title “Forever Friends” because it is a photo of myself and my best friend. I love how the Pinkfresh Studio hears fitted in with the layout so well. I did add some Heidi Swapp Color Shine from my stash.



I also did a little stamping with the stamp set that was included in the kit, which I love because of the typewriter font.  I added some twine to one of the exclusive die cuts to layer behind my main focus point.



Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (12/11) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

Lydia






No comments:

Post a Comment