Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday Sketch With Evelyn PY

It's me Evelyn back with Sunday Sketch. This is the sketch that you can play with


 This is how I play with the sketch. This is my final layout according to the sketch




I did change some in my final layout and that is okay you can do it to! Doesn't have to stick to the sketch 100% but you still have choice to make something lil bit different but still look the same with the plan.



I still use two photos even they are not square. To make my layout have some movement I tilt one of the photo. I created A4 layout so this 12x12 sketch still can be use on my layout. Instead of using big tittle at the top area, I use small chipboard the red circle one as my small tittle and move the big tittle after the photo using thickers. Again for the movement I tilt the pattern photo after the vintage paper.
Here are the details of my layout:



To play along with this week's sketch challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (10/30) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment