Thursday, September 15, 2016

So Much Love

Good Morning!  I'm here today to share a little page I made this week.  As soon as I opened my box of goodies, I knew exactly what photo I was going to use the little bear with.  In fact, I had been anxiously awaiting his arrival.

My littlest munchkin has this stuffed bear.  She has had him since she was about 18 months old.  She still has him and sleeps with him every night.  Once he was even lost.  For three months.  Apparently he felt the need to hibernate in a cooler in the pantry.  She was the saddest little buggy when we couldn't find him.

Anyway...I ran across this photo in my FB memories a while back and was dying to make a page with it.  Along came that darling little bear with the September main kit and this page was made.  I think he is just perfect.





I used the "Maggie" September main kit for this page as well as bits from the "Like a Girl" add-on and the Sprinkles kit.

That's it from me today.  Thank you for stopping by to read my little story and have a look at my page.  Have a wonderful day.

Brenda

1 comment: