Thursday, June 16, 2016

Let's Get Digital with Emma

Hi friends!  Emma here with this month's edition of Let's Get Digital!

Trina created the most gorgeous cut file this month:


 You can download from the cut file from Citrus Twist Facebook Fan Page.

I absolutely love die-cut flower shapes, they are one of my favourites to create and use!  This is the page I created using them :)


For my page I kept it quite simple - just cut a few (well, I cut dozens actually...I like to keep extra's for later ;) ) from 3 different papers in the June kits and formed a circle on the centre of my page!  I adhered them with glue but went back and stitched in a circle too just to make sure they were not going anywhere.



Because the pages I create are 6x8 it means the circle is a little out of proportion with the page (12x12 or 8x8 would look a little more balanced for example, and be much bigger on the page!), I just added a few ink splatters and enamel dots to help fill that void at the top and bottom of the page.

I put the photo to the right side of the circle and my title to the left...gotta keep things balanced, ha!  


Then I just added some of my favourite embellishments and called it done!  Love how easy the die-cut shapes were to use!


I can't wait to see how you use this month's cut files!  Be sure to link them up in the gallery and/or the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan Page!

Thanks, Em xo

No comments:

Post a Comment