Friday, September 11, 2015

Sketch Friday - Pocket Life Kit

Good Morning! This is Melissa here today with you on the blog and I have a bunch of new pocket pages to show you using the September Pocket Life kit and three sketches based off some of my pages.


















These pages are the last ones to finish off the month of June. This also completely filled up my first 9x12 album. I will be starting a new album for the months of July-December. There were so many good pieces to this September kit! I loved the stamp set this month for starters - I will be getting a lot of use out of that set :-) I also loved the Crate Paper stickers and the 3x4 Citrus Twist journaling cards this month.

Here are the sketches based off my pages!





Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Happy Friday :-)

1 comment: