Friday, January 16, 2015

Pocket Life with Pamela

Hello everyone! This is Pamela and I'm here with my pocket life pages using the January kit. I am in love with the pattern paper and puffy stickers in the main PL kit and the gold labels in the add-on!

I used those Amy Tangerine alphas from the PL add-on for my title card along with the adorable puffy flower stickers.

2014-week50-1

I love the bright red pattern paper from the main kit and embellished it lightly with only a gold label from the add-on. Oh and I gave Rudolph a pink enamel nose :)

2014-week50-3

And those SC yellow chipboard hearts? I love them so much so I used them to highlight my other love - Kim Soo Hyun ^_^

2014-week50-2

This fun pattern paper is from the main PL kit and I love using it to summarize my week! I decorated it with some embellishments from the main kit as well as some stickers from my stash.

2014-week50-4

And here are your PL sketches for the week!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment