Friday, October 3, 2014

Pocket Life with Jen

Hello all! I am thrilled to be sharing the first pocket pages of the month using the October Pocket Life and Pocket Life Embellishment kits. They are, quite simply, gorgeous! Last October's kit was probably my favorite. Ever. This one tops it. To sum it up...

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - L.M. Montgomery

JenB_OctPL1
Fancy Pants True Friend paper collection is rich and lovely but, the CTK exclusive cards this month completely captured my heart. I used a whopping six of them on these two pages, and had to seriously rein in my urge to hoard them forever. Absolute perfection. Every one!

JenB_OctPL2
The smatterings of black and white accents in both kits provide such a beautiful contrast to the warm colors of the cards and papers. That ticket wood chip? My head spins with the possibilities but, this one was just the right platform for a few alphabet stickers.

JenB_OctPL3
Here are your sketches for the week...enjoy!

JenB_OctPLSketches

No comments:

Post a Comment