Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Sketch with Nathalie (with a bonus ;)

Since this is my first post this month, allow me to start by saying how happy and honored I am to be on the CTK Design Team for another year! Thank you Trina! Now, did you see the amazing July kits revealed yesterday?! I got to work with the July add-on and I loved it! I know, I know, you want to see the new sketch!


It is such a versatile sketch by Kasia, plus I had such a gorgeous kit to work with that I created not one but two examples for it! I hope you don't mind :)

This is my first version:

nathalie_anotherdayanotherdreamwbanner_CTKjuly2014
KIT USED: July add-on kit
NON-KIT ITEMS: pink thread and black ink

some detail shots:
nathalie_anotherdaycloseup_CTKjuly2014
nathalie_anotherdaycloseup2_CTKjuly2014


And now for my second version:

nathalie_amemorablebirthdaywbanner_CTKjuly2014
KIT USED: July add-on kit, July stamp add-on, Prima chalk edger in Old Road (in the Citrus Twist store)
NON-KIT ITEMS: grey alpha stickers and pink thread from my stash

nathalie_amemorablebirthdaycloseup_CTKjuly2014
nathalie_amemorablebirthdaycloseup2_CTKjuly2014

Can you see how I emphasized different elements of the sketch for each page so that even though they both stay close to the sketch, they do not look the same? Now we want to see your version(s)! :) To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to our gallery by July 12th to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 7/6" in your title. Of course feel free to share it elsewhere too!

Good luck! 




1 comment: