Friday, May 30, 2014

Pocket life with Sam

Hello there! This is Sam today to share my Poclet Life pages together with a process video on how I put all my pages together. The video is almost 9 minutes but I fast forward 4 times, how I wish I could make a page under 10 minutes. Lol. Enjoy the video!


And here's the close up of the page. I do only monthly pages nowadays, which is way less stressful for me. I don't squeezing all the photos in 2 pages, but i will just group photos in the same month together. And I am loving the Maggie Holmes die cut that came in the May kit, small packaging that packed with a lot of yummy vellum die cuts!




More close-ups here:



I have also added some Project Life cards from Becky Higgins to stretch my kit. I have a tonnes of PL cards that I barely use them, so I decided to combined the PL cards with CTK kits when I am working on my spreads.





This 3x4 cards is one ofmy CTK exclusive card this month. Love such simple prompts for journalling.




Thanks for looking! 

XoXo,
Sam





2 comments:

  1. Love this Sam! Love all those happy colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I loved your video Sam.... The fast forward got me wondering though: how much time do you usually spend on a spread like this?

    ReplyDelete