Saturday, January 4, 2014

Guessing Game #4 - Love You layout with Amélie

Hi there! Here is Amélie and today, I am going to share with you my first layout with January kit. This month, I am working with Add-On kit. I really love this kit which is so colorful and bright!
For this layout, I just wanted to play with "hearts", I was inspired by hearts paper from Crate of the kit. So, you will find on this layout lot of hearts ♥, some have been cut with my Silhouette Cameo.


love2b


love3


love4
Chic tags labels and gold washi tape come from my Citrus Twist Christmas kit.
I hope this layout inspire you!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment comment with your guess of what's in this month's kits based on what you see in my layout and you'll be entered to win a $5 GC to the CTK shop!
Have a good day,
Amélie

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the sprinkled hearts everywhere and the great layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I see elements from Crate Paper Love Notes and possibly Flea Market by Maggie Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ideas on what products, I am so out of the loop with vendors :) But I was wondering when the January kits will be available to order on the website? I thought I had read the 3rd, but I am guessing with the holidays things might be delayed? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this LO is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous, loving all the little details on here...♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my… i love love love this layout. love how busy 1/2 of the layout is and the other is so clean . definitely scrap lifting this Amelie!

    ReplyDelete