Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday Inspiration with Nathalie

Hi there! It's Nathalie here today to share a couple of the pages I created with the brand new December kits:

This first one is my main kit only page. With two nighttime photos, I purposefully kept the page light and rather monochromatic with just a few pops of lime green:

nathalie_hellomagicwithbanner_CTKdec2013
some details:
nathalie_hellomagiccloseup2_CTKdec2013
nathalie_hellomagiccloseup_CTKdec2013
KIT USED: "Remember" main kit
NON-KIT ITEMS: CTK mini star stamp from a previous kit

My second page was based on an older sketch by Shimelle and shows you how far from Christmas you can get with these December kits :) The B side of the Pink Paislee die-cut paper matched my photos but since it was a bit bright I added some white paint (with a thick dry brush) in order to tone it down:
nathalie_birdienumnumwithbanner_CTKdec2013
nathalie_birdienumnumcloseup2_CTKdec2013
If you did not catch it, the title is a movie reference to Peter Sellers' "The Party"... a longtime family favorite ;)
nathalie_birdienumnumcloseup_CTKdec2013
KIT USED: December "Remember" main kit, "Jolly Good" embellishment kit, "New beginning" stamp add-on
NON-KIT ITEMS: white paint, green card stock and green liquid pearl from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today! I wish a you happy weekend and will see you back here on Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. Great pages! You used all of the elements so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts! Stitching and cork elements are my favorites! I also love how you used the white to tone down the flower paper! The pictures on both layouts are awesome! Such good memories documented here!

    ReplyDelete