Thursday, December 12, 2013

Be Inspired by... large photos

Hello CTK friends! It's Nathalie back here today to share a new layout created with the December "Remember" main kit and "Jolly Good" embellishment kit. For this page I was inspired by our very own Sam who in a recent blog post mentioned that she was challenging herself to scrap more large photos... and she shared this fabulous page with us:


It very much resonated with me. I realized that 1/ I hadn't scrapped a large photo in quite a long time and 2/ I ALWAYS love pages with large photo so, I got to work with a 7x8 photo that I loved:

nathalie_todaywasawesomewithbanner_CTKdec2013

nathalie_todaywasawesomecloseup2_CTKdec2013
nathalie_todaywasawesomecloseup_CTKdec2013

KIT USED: "Remember" December main kit, "Jolly Good" embellishment kit
NON-KIT ITEMS: enamel dots from a previous kit, buttons from my stash

Thank you Sam for the inspiration! I am definitely planning on making more and I hope to see lots of pages with large photos in our Gallery! :) Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. love the photos Nathalie! and athanks for mentioning my blog post =)

    ReplyDelete