Thursday, July 18, 2013

Be Inspired- Capturing Summer

Happy Thursday everyone! It's Kasia here. Hope you are all enjoying summer and warm, long, lazy days. Have you managed to go on holiday this year? Holidays and summer vacations are perfect for snapping many photos and documenting little details of life. Today I would like to share with you some amazing pictures found through pinterest which are great examples of capturing summer. I was especially inspired by the theme of them, colors and amazing way of showing the details!



















Browsing through summer photographs puts me in really holiday mood, so I grabbed a picture from our last year's trip to the Islands which was matching my summer photo criterias- it's bright, the colors are soft and fresh and it shows the best details (beautiful houses and the beach) of the place and I created a page using products from July main kit and embellishment kit.

Island CTK July

and here are some more detail shots:

Island CTK July det1jpg

Island CTK July det3jpg

Island CTK July det2jpg

I hope you will all have tons of beautiful photographs to scrapbook from this summer holiday- we are all waiting to see them! Have a great day!











2 comments: