Monday, February 12, 2018

Let's Get Digital with Nathalie


Hi there!

Nathalie back with you all, bringing you a bit of inspiration using one of this month's digital cut files.   You can find all the digital files in the CTK Fans Page on Facebook.



The wreath file was inspired by the Flourish collection floral motifs include in this month's Cedar Grove kits.  The small branches in the wreaths are delicatee and soft, and can form the perfect background for all the florals in the collection.





If you have seen my work before, then you know, I love wreaths, but this time i used a combination of them to creaete a vertical design for my page.  To emphasize the softness of the wreath, a piece of the Always paper from Flourish collection, and stitch it to a piece of white cardstock.





Once the three small wreaths were glued to the page.  I added the picture of my baby girl inside the middle wreath.  To keep the romantic look of  the page, i layered a piece of the music sheet to the picture, and fussy cut ( my favorite floral) from the 6x8 paper from the Flourish collection included in the PL kit. to create the clusters around the picture.



A few lines of ephemera, and little sentiments from the stamp sets complete this page.  I just love how this all came together.    
Remember to stop by the CTK Fans Page on Facebook for your copy of this month's files.  I cannot wait what you create with the files and this month's Cedar Grove Kits!

XO

Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment