Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Between You & Me Stamp with Candace

Hello friends!  Candace with you today to share how I used the Between You & Me stamp on a fun travelers notebook spread. I love that I can mix and match the pocket life kit with the other goodies in the shop, and I LOVE getting inky with the shop stamps!



I love the little journaling spot on this month's stamp set!  The labels in the ephemera pack were the perfect fit inside the journal spots. Using a few sentiments from the stamp set I added, "you should know..., & I love you."



I adhered the labels to the spots using dimensional adhesive to add a little more interest.  I always like to match colors on my spreads.  I added coordinating hearts from the puffy sticker sheet in the pocket life kit. I love that this adds just a touch of interest but does not overwhelm the spread.



Using my absolute favorite puffy alpha I added my title.  The color from the puffy alpha brings together the left and right sides of the spread.



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope this inspired you and gave you a few ideas on how you can use the Between You & Me stamp set to tell your stories!  Have a beautiful day!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment