Monday, November 6, 2017

Using your stamp subscriptions in your Traveler's Notebooks

Hi guys, Diane here, to show you a few pages from my Traveler's Notebook.


For this page, I used the THIS IS LIFE "Gathering" stamp set to create a totally flat page in my TN. The floral stamps were perfect for creating a background!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 


I also used the TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK stamp, "Gratitude", to create a couple of other pages as well. It is perfect for creating little gratitude lists, and who couldn't use a little more gratitude in their lives, right?

For this page, I used the stamp set combined with the gorgeous papers and embellishments from the Pocket Life kit.


But this page used nothing but the stamp set and a full page photo! Couldn't get easier!


So, I challenge you to try using only your stamp subscriptions on your TN pages!

1 comment:

  1. I completely adore all three of these pages. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete