Friday, October 13, 2017

Pocket life challenge with Essie

Hey there, lovely ones!

It's Essie here with a new Pocket Life challenge for you. This is my first post here on the CT blog, and I'm so happy to be here!


I adored the kit this month. It was so cool to see some autumn themed elements for you guys in the north, but also to have every single one of them be adaptable to those of us down here in the south. Those abundant flowers are perfect for springtime, and that's what's happening for us!


Springtime, to me, is all about blossoms, light colours, and delicate textures. One of the ways I added those qualities to my spread was in a crepe rosette which I made using pink party streamers, as well as the sticker sheet and one of the papers from the kit.
So my challenge to you for this week is to create a seasonal element using any kind of textured material along with  pieces from the kit.



I love making process videos for my memory keeping projects, so here's a look at the one I made for this spread:



I hope you have heaps of fun with this challenge, and I'll see you again really soon!

Essie x

1 comment:

  1. Ohh!! Essie!! This is so beautiful ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž Awesome!!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete