Friday, October 20, 2017

PL Challenge - Kristel Arends



Hi all, Kristel here today with a Project Life challenge for you.

When it comes to Project Life I'm a pretty minimalistic scrapper.
I have been a professional photographer, so I have a somewhat different view when it comes to the quality of my photos and such, and so my main focus is always on my photos first.
When I start a page I make sure my photos are placed in a balanced way first,
before I add anything else, which I do by focusing on their colors.
Sometimes, when the colors don't match or when they are all too similar, I like to add a few black & white photos into my pages.
You can never go wrong with B & W and it makes the other colors stand out even more as well! :-)



For this page I chose the middle two 3x4 photos to be in B&W so the other colors were evenly spread throughout the page.
The beautiful colors of the October Pocket Life kit matched my photos perfectly and gave the whole
layout a nice pop of extra color!


My challenge for you today is:
Create a page which consists out of color รกnd black & white photos.
This might not sound like a challenge for some, so if you're in for more, I'd love to see you put the main focus on your photos as well.
Do you like an even greater challenge?
I always challenge myself, with every project, to do or use something (in a way) I haven't done before. This can be as simple as placing enamel dots in a line instead of in a triangular shape, when that's something you usually do.


So, to summon up:
- Combine color + black & white photos
- Put the main focus of the page on your photos
- Do or use something in a way you, personally, never have before

Have fun creating and until next time!

Love, Kristel











2 comments:

  1. Amazing !! Love it!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! You are the sweetest ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete