Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hey Adventure

For the last few four years I have routinely used pocket pages as a supplement to my traditional scrapbooking. With three kids and numerous photo opportunities, I have too many photos to scrap them all in a traditional way. I could try, but I would probably still be deep in 2014! 

My solution for "keeping up" with my cameral roll is to use pocket pages, like this one that I did using a mix of the August Kits:


If you were to flip through any of my recent albums you would see that I alternate between traditional and pocket pages. This lets me do what I love (traditional scrapping) while staying up on my albums.  This particular page documents a morning my girls and I spent hiking with our Girl Scout Troop, but not every pocket page is devoted to one event or story. Often my pages take on the look of a classic Project Life album with the everyday details filling my pockets. 


One of the things I really love about memory keeping, is that we are able to tailor it to our needs and wants. I used to keep two different sets of albums--one for traditional pages and one for Project Life--and I was miserable trying to keep up with the both of them. By combining both approaches I came up with a system that worked for me. 

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment