Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tutorial: A hint of whimsy

Hello there Citrus Twist fans. Today I'll be a sharing a quick video tutorial with you. I wanted to use a couple of the embellishments from the Sophie Main kit as well as from the Add-on kit. I was inspired by a cloud in thCitrus Twist "Sophie" Paper Ephemera pack. You can see it in the middle of the photo below.


I cut out some shapes using some older dies and my Big Shot and then started putting everything together. In all it took me 20 minutes. 




lilitheeckels

I used the packaging from some Dear Lizzy embellishments that came in the kit to cut out the butterflies. That way nothing goes to waste. Some packaging is really pretty. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and if you were inspried by the video and you created a layout, upload it to the Citrus Twist gallery. I'd love to see your creations.

Happy Scrapping

Lilith

No comments:

Post a Comment