Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Sketch

Hi all and welcome to this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge! Our first sketch of April has room for two photos and lots of layering:


Using the April Scrapbook Kit, I stuck pretty close to the sketch making only a few minor changes to adapt the 12x12 sketch to fit my 9x12 size:


I really liked the two photos, but I could not find two horizontal photos that I liked from this particular day, so  I simply changed the original photo to black and white in my PicTapGo App and I had my two photos!



Now it's your turn! To play along with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge, create a layout based off of today's sketch, upload it to the gallery with today's date (4/2) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

Michelle



1 comment: