Thursday, April 20, 2017

In My (new) Studio with Diane

I've just finished unpacking my studio (and the rest of our house, but guess which took longer?!) so I thought I'd share with you my new crafty room!



Luckily, we found a house with a VERY large room for all my stuff so I have managed to set everything up almost EXACTLY the same way it was in the old house. I literally only had to change one drawer so I didn't have to keep walking around my desk to get my dew drop inks!


This house is a rental so I have to put up with the terrible brown curtains and the stained carpet, so I've done my best to put out all my pretty things and make it feel like an inspiring space to start creating again. I do miss my pink walls though!




Here is a really quick tour of the room so far...


3 comments:

  1. Diane, I am not sure why...but the video will not play for me as it says it is private. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should play now, I just hadn't set my alarm early enough in the morning to get up and make it available!

      Delete
  2. Love your new studio and how you made it comfy and organised at the same time.

    Here are some carpet stain removal tips that you might want to have a read:
    Carpet Stain Removal Tips

    ReplyDelete