Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Sketch with Kasia

Hello! It's Kasia here with a new set of pocket pages and sketches for you!

You know that I love bright pages with lots of white and pops of happy color - in April's kits I've founs my favorite ones to play with and I think mix of yellow and mint will stick with me for longer. Just have a look!

worqshop-album-project-life-marzec-1


marzec-project-life-worqshop-album2


I used some backs of paper from 6x6 pad to create more white cards to fill my pockets and than played with stickers and embellishments from Pocket Life kit, as well as Main and Add-On kits.

worqshop-project-life-w-marcu


I love mixing small pieces and adding with them details to my layouts - don't you think they look adorable?

project-life-w-marcu-worqshop-detale


marzec-project-life-worqshop-detal-rower
Creating this month's pages was also a good excuse to practice my lettering! I recently started playing with hand lettering and why not incorporate it in my Project Life?

worqshop-project-life-album-2017-marzec-remont


it will be fun to see it changing as I improve my skills! Also such a great way to add more personal touches to the album, don't you think so?

project-life-marzec-kronut

There are of course sketches waiting for you if you would like to repeat any of these simple compositions :) Remember that the way you play with sketch is up to you - you can rotate it, flip it or use its design upside down - just have fun with it!



sketch april1

No comments:

Post a Comment