Saturday, April 15, 2017

3 to inspire with Célina



Hello Girls !
 
How are you ?
 
I'm back to propose you a new 3 to inspire.
 
This month I received this wonderful Pocket Life Kit :
 
 






 






 
... and the sprinkles kit :
 
 
 
LOVE these words white from Freckled Fawn :)
 
 
Today, I propose you to make 2 pages with me !!
 
1) I don't know if you have noticed, but I always use a white cardstock for the Template of my pages --> I propose you to make the same
 
2) To use the paper pad enclosed in the smartest way, cut some letters in the beautiful OASIS papers of this month
 
3) Add some sewing in your pages to add a delicate touch on your créations
 
Here are my pages !
 




 
 
I hade some die cuts OASIS and some Citrus exclusives Corks !
And have a look to this month's stamp ! BEAUTIFUL :)
 
 
 
 




 
 
I can't wait to see your pages with my propositions !!!
 
See You Soon !
 
Célina

1 comment: