Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Traveler's Notebook with October Pocket Life Kit | Zinnia

Hello Hello! It's Zinnia here. Today, I am going to share with you how i used my October Pocket Life + Sprinkle Kits in my Traveler's Notebook. 

Here is the finished layout/spread in my Traveler's Notebook. 


I am totally a Traveler's Notebook girl and obsessed with it! Its just so easy, quick and fun to document and create a layout in a Traveler's Notebook. In this spread, I added tips-in using washi tape and 4"x6" journaling cards from the kits. I also used a lot of the puffy stickers as well as enamel dots that included in the kits which turns out perfectly. 

Some close-ups of my spread:



If you would like to see how i have created this spread step-by-step. I have a process video here to share with you ;) Thanks for dropping by! Have a great Wednesday! 


xoxo, 


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I haven't tried a traveler's notebook yet, but this makes me want to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! thanks for dropping by Tracy! <3 big hugs!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete