Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Sketch Challenge with Angie Gutshall

Good morning everyone! It's Angie here today. I'm so excited to share my sketch with you this month.

Let's start off with your sketch for the challenge. (I just adore Kasia's sketches!):

I was inspired by the 2 photos in the sketch and all of the fun little details. I worked with the August "Wild Child" Kit Add-on.  Aren't the colors so fun?! Now here is my take on the weekly sketch:


Here is a fun tip: Use an empty tube, dip it in paint, and place it on the paper for small painted circles:


Now it's your turn. If you want to play along with this week's Sunday Sketch and be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate, create a project based off of the sketch and upload it to CTK Gallery by next Saturday, August 6th. Please make sure to include "Sketch 7/31" in the title line of your project.

I hope this inspires you to do the sketch this month!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment