Saturday, June 25, 2016

3 to Inspire


Hello! Michelle here with this week's "3 to Inspire" challenge!

Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and you must include all 3 prompts on your project. This is what I have for you today:

1. Document a road trip or adventure.
2. Incorporate paper strips.
3. Add some mist or paint.

Here is my take using the June "Away" Add-On Kit:


This was such a fun challenge for me! First off, I had been saving this fun picture that I took on our way home from picking up our new truck and the colors in this kit were just perfect for it. Using paper strips in my project were actually a really great solution to incorporating several of the pattern papers that were pretty bold and busy. The bottle of Heidi Swapp Color Shine that is included in the Add-on Kit was the final touch.




Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own project, share it with us here in the gallery , and you will be eligible to win a small prize from the CTK StoreMake sure to include the date of the challenge in the title of your gallery submission!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment