Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello Baby!

Hi everyone! It's Tara sharing how I'm using the "Oh, Sweet Baby" Add-on kit from this month to start a few layouts. We are expecting our third child in January and this kit was perfect for starting a baby album! I paired the Add-on kit with the lovely Seven Clara album available in the shop.


I decided to cut down the last row of 2x2 boxes to have a more narrow title page. I also love having the next page have a peek-a-boo effect with different sized protectors.



Most of the items I used came from the add-on kit, plus some Crate Paper Wonder ephemera from the shop (sold out now), and a wood chip from our Happy Lane Nov PL kit (also sold out).
I added a little bit of the gold washi tape from the "Happy Lane" PL kit on the ephemera. It added just a little extra without going over the top.

I love adding the little bits and pieces to make this layout come together.


My next layout shares our dating ultrasound - I wasn't as far along as I thought but we were excited to welcome another addition to our family!
I really love all the stamps that come in the kits and use them often! The roller stamp in "Oh, Sweet Baby" is one of my new favorites too!

Here it is closer for you to see the details.
 I am in love with all the bright colors that were included in both the PL and Add-on kits. They compliment each other very well!


It's so easy to customize ephemera or PL cards by adding some stamps, extra bits of patterned paper, or the included cut outs from the kit. The possibilities are endless!


I wanted to add more journaling but make the layout interactive as well as keep it well hidden for only us to share together. Using a tag from my stash helped me create it, along with some washi also in my stash.
Here is the hidden journaling written on the backside of the tag.


And one more shot of our baby's profile - just as perfect as can be! 


Please share your creations that you have made with our November kits! I'll slowly be adding more to share as I build up this album a little at a time. 

Thank you for stopping by and keep on creating!
Xxo, Tara




2 comments:

  1. Lovely work!! And congrats to your little baby <3 Just so cute!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! I'm in the home stretch now, but we are full of excitement and awe, one more thing to celebrate this holiday season. Xx

      Delete