Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Guest Designer

Happy first day of October everyone! Today we would like to the take the time to introduce you to our October Guest Designer. Say hello to Anna Uhras!

October Scrap Space

Hello! I am Anna Uhras and I am so excited to be guesting here at Citrus Twist Kits. It is so honoring indeed. I am a happy mom of five awesome kids (age 20-2), a wife, hairdresser, and a scrap addicted woman. I live in a small village in Sweden with my lovely family. Besides scrapping, going to our cabin in the Swedish mountains with my family is a great relaxation. I have been scrapbooking for "real" since 2012, but only sporadically. Since I started my subscription to Citrus Twist, I think my scrapping has moved to another dimension, the kits are just so AWESOME! It will be so fun playing with these amazing talented women this month and I am so grateful for the trust in me.

Lucky for us, Anna has provided us with a few pictures of her scrappy space!

October Scrap Space 

October Scrap Space

October Guest Intro.


Now for a little Q & A with Anna to get to know our guest better:

How long have you been scrapbooking and why did you start?
I have been a scrapper since 2007, but in the beginning I just did cards and stamping. Then I had a long time period of not scrapping at all due to too much work.  In 2011 our fourth baby arrived and that gave me a kick in the butt to start scrapping with photos. In 2012 when Astrid was about six month, I made a fresh start and then never looked back! It's a lovely hobby and I have gotten to know so many nice people all over the world thanks to scrapbooking.

How would you describe your scrapbooking style?
Do I have any style?! LOL. Maybe you can tell me so that I know! No seriously, I think I have many different styles. It depends on my mood and what I have been inspired by at the time. I do know that I love color and like a clean but not minimalist look. Is that an answer to the question?!

What scrapbookers have influenced you the most?
There are so many talented scrappers out there! Emma Wood is one of my greatest inspirations. Then a super talented Lizzy Hill and an awesome Swedish scrapper name Marie "sockergrynet" Holmstrom. As I said though, there are many, many more out there that give me so much inspiration.

What is your favorite thing about kit clubs?
I loooove it because you always have things to play with that are "up to date" and that you get papers and embellishments that work together. All you have to do is have fun! That is perfect!

What are your 5 favorite scrapbooking items?
Let me see...colorful patterned papers, enamels in different shapes, color mist and watercolors, thread, and white cardstock.

How would you describe the Citrus Twist October Add-On Kit and what do you love the most about it?
It is really colorful, but yet neutral at the same time. Love the big, white foam words and the die cuts are just to die for. It is a kit with many different possibilities, so you can vary until eternity :).

Here is the first of Anna's beautiful projects made using the October Add-On Kit:

October Guest LO 1

October Guest LO 1

October Guest LO 1

Thank you so much Anna for joining us here at Citrus Twist Kits for the month of October!. It has been a pleasure getting to know you better and we are looking forward to seeing the rest of your projects as the month progresses!

To learn more about Anna and to see more of her amazing work, you can stop by her blog.

**Make sure and leave a comment at the end of the post and we will be picking one lucky winner to receive one of Anna's favorite scrapbooking supplies! Good luck!

16 comments:

  1. Gosh, really beautiful work Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW!!! Thanks so much Suse<3 You are such a sweetheart!! Anna xo

      Delete
  2. Such a cute layout :) I am really excited to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear Peggy!!! You make me happy:-) Anna xo

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more of your work Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Anna! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Anna! And I'm so, so, so excited to have you as your guest this month!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Emma ♡ Thanks !!! I am so excited to! YAY!! :-)

      Delete
  6. ADORE your big title & soooo excited to see you here.. Loved seeing your scrappy space & thank you for the shout out... But I think YOU inspire ME!!!! That CTK add on is droolicious-can't see your next pages :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearest Lizzy ♡Yes the kit(s) are awesome!!! :-)

      Delete