Saturday, October 24, 2015

3 to Inspire


Hello! Michelle here with this week's "3 to Inspire" challenge!

Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and remember that you must include all 3 prompts on your project. This is what I have for you today:

1. Include two or more tags/labels.
2. Add in a bold black. 
3. Put some flair on it.

Here is my take using the October Main Kit:


Love You So

I really went to town with the label requirement and made them a main feature of my layout. I embellished them with shapes from the Memorandum Washi pack and some stitching. I added in a few pieces of black from the diecuts included in the package of Basic Grey frames and layered in the fun black plus sign patterned paper (my fave from the kit!). 


Love You So 3

One of my last steps was to place a piece of fun, lavender flair right next to my photo.

Love You So 2

Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own project, share it with us here in the gallery, and you will be eligible to win a small prize from the CTK Store. Make sure to include the date of the challenge in the title of your gallery submission.  Can't wait to see what you all do!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment