Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pocket Life Layouts with April

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing the 3 pocket life spreads that I put together using the March PL and Embellishment kits.  I loved the March kits!  They were my favorite so far this year.  I just loved the color scheme and all the little bits and pieces that were included in it.

So, I'm happy to say that I finally finished my weekly markers! :)  (Now I just need to go back and take photos of the previous weeks.)  Anyway, on to my spreads...

Week 4 is actually a 2-page spread, but I didn't finish the second page because it was a weekend that we spent out-of-town.  I'm not sure what it is, but I NEVER finish scrapping vacation photos!  I think it's just the amount of photos I end up having from a trip/vacation that overwhelms me and I put it aside.  Is anyone else like that?  Or is it just me?  Haha!

DSCN5428_800_CTK

DSCN5432_800

Week 5 is a single page spread.  I switched things up and used a Design A page protector.  Here's a tip: if you have a lot of photos from one picture taking session and you can't decide which to use, make a collage and use them all! :)  I have found myself making them more often nowadays with the little one.

DSCN5433_800_CTK

DSCN5437_800

And finally, week 6.  It's a 2 page spread, but instead of a left and right page, it's a front and back page.  I used to care that it was together, but this year, I don't.  Here's the front page:

DSCN5439_800_CTK

And here's the back:

DSCN5443_800

DSCN5444_800

I hope you enjoyed looking at my current spreads.  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love these spreads! Each time I look at them I discover something new. Great work!

    ReplyDelete