Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Layouts with Jessy

Hi again! I'm back to share with you 2 layouts that I created with March Main kit + Sprinkles kit. 

I always love to have graphic feel on my layouts. For this layout, I first cut the patterned paper to form a diagonal pattern. Then I adhered 2 frames in the middle and slowly worked my way to embellish around the photo. 


 I also machine stitched the faux washi tapes to create an interest to my layout. 

______________________________________________

My second layout is all about fussy cutting! I absolutely love the Dear Lizzy Serendipity + Crate Paper Craft Market patterned paper. These papers have beautiful flowers on them. I love how the doodle flowers surround the one flower jar with colours. 

 By adding foam dots behind those cut flowers, it will create dimension to your layout. 


Hope you are inspired to pull out your kits to create! Happy crafting!

Xoxo Jessy






5 comments: