Monday, March 9, 2015

In My Studio with Chantal Philippe

Hi everyone!

I'm so happy to be able to share my craft space with you all today. Up until two years ago, I was scrapping on our kitchen table. I had just taken up hybrid scrapbooking and I still wasn't too sure I'd enjoy it. Slowly but surely, all my stuff made it's way into my daughter's bedroom. I share custody with her father which means the room was unused on a regular basis.

I'm not sure who was happier, myself or my daughter thinking I would be crafting at my table while she was laying in bed at night (a sure way of ensuring she wouldn't fall asleep)…she's a chatty one.


My first purchase was the desk. I originally purchased regular IKEA legs but quickly replaced them with these IKEA FINNVARD legs after I noticed I preferred scrapping while standing. The shelving included within the legs is an added bonus. It's perfect!


At the moment, I am actually scrapping on my daughter's dresser. Not the best setup but my Canon printer had to be moved directly beside my computer. Little technical issues are preventing me from printing wirelessly like I used to. The fix is still a work in progress but the dresser is a wonderful surface to work on regardless.


 Most of my storing solutions are from IKEA. This is their PUGGIS container. It fits all of my color mists and it's normally store away in my KALLAX shelving unit.


My second favourite item within my space is my RASKOG cart. It was purchased after I kept on noticing it in my Instagram feed. Such a enabled buy but totally worth it even with the hefty price tag. It's loaded with some ANTONIUS inserts which are filled with my paper punches, gelato's, thread, craft paint, adhesives and topped with my Silhouette Cameo.


The wire baskets were bought from my local grocery store. They have a section full of household items like linen, pillow, storage solutions, cookware, etc…

They used to be packed to the prim but I recently de-cluttered. They're used to store my miscellaneous scrapbooking items and monthly subscriptions project life kits and add-ons.


Hope you enjoyed the tour!

Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment