Saturday, March 21, 2015

3 To Inspire with Janine

3toinspirelogo

Hello beautiful people, it's Janine here sharing a new page for the '3 to Inspire' series! You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra push to get scrapbooking or who just like a challenge!

Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread including all 3 prompts on your project:

  1. Use cut files.
  2. Use at least one black and white photo.
  3. Use at least three pieces of patterned paper to layer under your photo.

I kept it quite simple with the three prompts, as you can tell. For this layout the b/w photograph was perfect. As I took the photo last year in November, it has really prominent autumn colors that wouldn't have fit with the patterned paper pieces that I chose to use. I love that I always have the option to use a b/w photo when this happens. :)

So - here is my take on this week's challenge:

janinelanger-ctk-march2015-banner-010

I do love the CTK Cut Files, aren't those leaves pretty?? I did cut them with my Silhouette out of white cardstock and layered them under the left corner of my photo.

janinelanger-ctk-march2015-011

And another close-up:

janinelanger-ctk-march2015-012


That's it for today and now it is your turn! If you'd like to participate, please upload your layout to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery by Saturday, March 28th and include "Inspire 3/21" as part of your title.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

1 comment: