Wednesday, February 11, 2015

KIT LOVE with Lucia

Hello everyone!
Lucia here today to share with you some love for the beautiful kits from Citrus Twist!
My kit was a little late this month and I literally couldn't wait to recieve it!

IMG_3262

I don't scrapbook as much as I used to last year (I'm concentrating more on my little design business), but that means that the excitement of recieveing the new kit doubles! lol
February kit is simply beautiful, full of my favourite pastel colors, various pinks, black and white and gold! Just PERFECT.


IMG_3280
IMG_3272

Here are some of my favourites from the Main Kit (the orange-backed stamp is this month's stamp add-on, available for purchase by itself):

IMG_3283 IMG_3285 IMG_3288

After opening my kit I always keep it on my desk - I first used to do that in order not to forget to create the layouts. Now it's more of a distraction! It's HARD to work (I work from home) and having these beautiful papers and goodies sitting on my table :-)

IMG_3311

Enjoy your kits and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment