Monday, February 16, 2015

February main kit with Christin

Christin here to take you back to the 80s.... I was sorting through old stuff the other day and found a lot of old pictures of me.

Christin Gronnslett - CTK - Febr 16th

While I usually scrap my kids I rarely scrap myself and I thought it was kind of fun to combine several pictures to see the transition through the 80s. Starting from before first grade until I started "high school"  (I started first grade at the age of 7 in 1981.....)

I therefor challenge you to scrap an age transition which is NOT school related...)   I have used Photoscape to easily combine my photos.


Christin Gronnslett - CTK - Febr 16th 04

Christin Gronnslett - CTK - Febr 16th 03
Christin Gronnslett - CTK - Febr 16th 02

I have used the February Main kit on this layout, all I added was a little doily and the colors for the background and some letters from an earlier kit. 

Thanks for stopping by,  please take a look in our gallery and share your layouts with the kits with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment