Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial

Hi everyone!  April here back from the maternity leave break I took in December and here with the first Tuesday Tutorial post by a PL designer.  Today, I'm here to share how to set up a PL 2015 cover page using one of the sheets in the 6x6 paper pad in the January PL kit.

This is the sheet that inspired my cover page.  It's the cut-apart sheet in the paper pad and I loved each square, so I wanted to include as many as I could in my cover.  All I did was cut it up and mount it to another piece of cardstock.. easy peasy!

IMG_7646_800

I used the October Afternoon 3"x3" page protector and filled it with the cut-apart boxes along with some additional cardstock and journaling cards that I cut down to 3"x3" squares.  Then, I added some embellishments.

DSCN5335_800

DSCN5333_800

DSCN5332_800

And here's my complete (super simple!) cover page inspired by the cut-apart paper:


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon to share even more PL pages using the January PL kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment