Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday sketch with Christin

Christin here with the Sunday sketch.

January 25th sketch

When I scrap I usually mix scrapping one photo and 3-4 photos in a row like with this sketch. That way I can show off more than one angle. I use Photoscape to attach the photos together after I have edited them.

I have used the January Main kit on this layout

CTK January main kit - christin gronnslett 06

CTK January main kit - christin gronnslett 08
CTK January main kit - christin gronnslett 10
CTK January main kit - christin gronnslett 09

Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!  We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by 1/31, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store Also add 1/25 to the title line.

No comments:

Post a Comment