Thursday, May 29, 2014

Be Inspired: blackboard trend!

Hello and happy Thursday! Don't you think that some trends seem not to finish? They change and continue from season to season and every time look good. I have this feeling about the blackboard trend. We used to see it on Pinterest a lot and I feel like new inspirations and images representing it continue to showing up. Today I want to focus on it mixed with a pop of color- which is a great way to incorporate blackboard trend to summer creations!










The blackboard mixed with some colors was my main inspiration for this layout made with a mix of May CitrusTwist Kits. I used here bits and pieces from "Sparkle and Shine" "Happy Horizons" and "Happy Girl" kits and instead of using a black paint I cheated a bit and created background of my composition with a blackboard paper.


TODAY May kits Kasia

TODAY May kits Kasia det1

TODAY May kits Kasia det2

How do you like a blackboard look? Do you like mixing it with colors and use on your layouts or you would rather choose softer color combinations?

2 comments: