Thursday, March 6, 2014

Inspired by stars - Jen Chapin

connor 13 mos

Hi there! Today I'm sharing a starry layout with you using the March main scrapbook and pocket life kits. I was inspired by the "I love you more than the stars" PL card and built my layout around it. There are some really cute star wood veneers and accents in the main kit that go great with this theme!

connor13 mos (1)
I also used these fab mistable Thickers in the main kit with some mist from my stash. Just mist away and wipe off the excess. Super fun and easy.

connor13 mos (2)
I love how the wood veneer compliments the card perfectly.

connor13 mos (3)
And here is a super cute and fun flair from the main kit.

We would love to see what you've been doing with our kits! Don't forget to share them in our gallery . Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment