Thursday, March 27, 2014

Inspired by... art supplies

Hey guys! What do you do when you need some quick inspiration on the days when you actually have time to create but your mojo simply isn't around? I used to look through blogs and pinterest but recently I've found better way to feel inspired- I call it color therapy! I just browse some art supplies photos- beautiful shades bursting from pictures of paints, crayons and pastels; amazing art journal entries; unique techniques on paintings and great color combinations make me feel super inspired!













And when I look through photos like that than the only thing I want to do is tun to my desk and make something- of course with my paints! You don't need to have a cupboard full of expensive supplies to create beautiful mixed media works- simple and cheap products work great too! So here is my layout created with march Add-on kit and yes... a dash of paint from my stash!








No comments:

Post a Comment