Thursday, January 2, 2014

Guessing Game #2 - Be Inspired with Jen Chapin

Hi there! Jen here and today I am sharing my first layout with you using the January kit. This kit is so bright and fun and I had such a great time working with it! I was inspired by these photos of my kids for this layout. My daughter and son are totally different! My daughter Keira loves to sit and play quietly, read, play games on the iPad, and color. My son Connor on the other hand -- well he is into everything! Here I caught him playing in the toilet ;)

I decided to divide my page in half and do one side pink and one side blue. I added some elements from the kit to complete the look. Everything you see here is from the main scrapbook and embellishment kits, and the orange letters are from the Pocket Life kit! The only thing I added from my stash was mist.



So, what did you spot in this month's kit?? Be sure to leave your comment and let us know for a change to win a $5 gift card to the Citrus Twist shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Great layout! I spot die cuts and letter stickers from Studio Calico's Printshop line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m never good at spotting the product manufacturers, but I do love your layout. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is fabulous and very original in its design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see SC Printshop Vellum Die Cuts, Pattern Paper, Fuschia Thickers, and Vellum Star Stickers. I also see OA Daily Flash Alpha Letters in Cream Soda and possibly pattern papers from Pebbles Yours Truly line and Fancy Pants Be. Loved. collection. :)

    ReplyDelete